Trainee Recruitment Consultant bij Opus RecruitmentTopvacature
- Searching our database and job boards to find suitable/available candidates in the market
- Writing advert copy to be published to attract new candidates
- Writing marketing material to send to clients and candidates to build your business/generate interest in Opus
- Speaking to candidates to find out their suitability for work
- Administration (keeping candidate and client records up to date)
- Looking for business ‘leads’ at all opportunities
- Calling clients to sell candidates/our service to
- Meeting clients face to face
- Negotiating terms of business, salaries, rates
The Ideal Candidate
- Money hungry
- Great communicator
- Able to build relationship easily
- A team player
Experience of direct sales / B2B / Telesales is strongly desirable.
We will reward you with the following:
• Up to 35%, uncapped commission
• Quarterly and annual bonuses
• A competitive basic salary
• Holiday incentives (Las Vegas, Sydney, Dubai, Thailand & Monaco)
• Fast tracked career progression
As the UK’s top recruitment company to work for, we pride ourselves on our innovative approach to recruitment and ability to create a winning company culture.
Set up in 2008, we provide hiring solutions across the IT and Engineering sectors and have been recognised by a variety of fast-growth and recruitment industry awards and accolades. This success has lead to fast growth with a number of international offices having opened within the last 12 months.
Now it's your chance to join our Amsterdam office to develop your career and be part of a very successful operation. If you are keen to work for the industry leader with a clear path for career progression, look no further than opportunities at Opus.
We offer market-leading training and career development from Consultants & dedicated Internal Trainers who combine over 100 years’ experience.