Talent Acquisition Specialist (Brand Ambassador) – AmsterdamTopvacature
*Deze functieomschrijving word niet goed weergegeven in google translate
Panda International is a leading Life Sciences specialist recruitment company operating in the Benelux. Following great success, listed as a top supplier for many of the global Life Sciences organisations operating in the Benelux, we’re well positioned for growth. The Panda brand is respected by its clients and candidates, so our key objective is to scale-up BUT at the same time, maintain the same level of experience to our customers based on Quality, Delivery and Collaboration.
The Life Sciences sector is ranked as one of the most innovative sectors in the world, therefore, there’s a constant demand for niche skills. As part of the Brexit, the European Medicines Agency is moving to Amsterdam in March 2019. The agency alone will create 900 jobs and in response to this, 20 global Life Sciences companies plan a move to Amsterdam to set up a base for their operations. Yes, you heard it! This already thriving industry is about to explode. The demands for skills will increase significantly, which will present us with a fantastic opportunity.
What does this mean for Panda International?
As a step forward in 2019 Panda appointed a well-grounded, experienced Chairman who was previously responsible for chairing a successful recruitment company which was acquired for more than €100m. Our ambitious plans for growth + ‘EMA move to Amsterdam’ puts Panda International and YOU in the right place at the right time to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Why we’re capable?
This is where you come in… Panda International is building Talent Acquisition team to drive its ambitious growth over the coming years. We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who, apart from the day to day recruitment activities, will set up initiatives to attract and develop new talent. With your drive for finding niche recruitment talent and developing it, you will make yourself & us successful! You will work closely with the hiring managers and the marketing team within Panda International and of course your new recruits. This is a position in which you can truly shape our growing company through people and strategy.
- You take full ownership of internal recruitment process and you’re the brand ambassador of the company.
- Identifying hiring needs, research all possible channels and set up a strategic hiring plan
- Taking job descriptions from Management and converting this to enticing advertisements.
- In depth screening of candidates over the phone and face to face.
- Supporting new hires in their role and identifying areas for process improvement in recruiting and onboarding of employees.
- A key influencer in operating and growing our internal employee referral program.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop the corporate brand and create campaigns to drive awareness of the Panda International brand to potential employees
- Creating and cultivating key partnerships with external stakeholders, including key associations, groups and Meetup organizations to attract candidates.
- Building partnerships with job boards and other online tools to promote the Panda International brand.
- Experienced within recruitment or human resources, at least 2 years.
- You can think beyond the typical approach to recruitment and initiate out of the box ideas to promote the Panda International brand.
- You have a strong interest in marketing (mainly growth marketing, branding, and events).
- Experienced in using social media successfully for professional or marketing objectives.
- Able to think fast on your feet and see solutions to situations quickly.
- Open and honest communication style; we are a no-nonsense business.
- You can bring a happy vibe to the office!
- An incredibly cool, vibrant, open plan re-furbished office located in the heart of Amsterdam City Centre. Spotify is playing on the Sonos speakers most of the day – hopefully you’ve got good taste.
- As part of Panda International’s growth, we distribute equity to high-performing loyal employees.
- We can’t grow if we don’t invest in your development! So we provide you with access to advanced interactive e-learning platform tailored to Panda International and full personal support throughout your career to help you achieve your full potential.
- Furthermore, we provide top level incentives including monthly exclusive team lunches in top restaurants in Amsterdam and company holiday’s.
- Healthy body healthy mind right? We contribute to your gym memberships, plus we give the option to join the team on an 8-week Fitness boot camp paid by the company.
- We like to promote self-development to we give you access to Headspace and Blinkist apps.