Senior Recruitment Consultant bij Amoria BondTopvacature
- Generating new business by identifying and targeting companies within the IT or Power & Energy sector;
- Booking and attending meetings with potential clients;
- Next step in career is to develop a team of recruitment consultants and sales executives;
- Negotiating terms and conditions with clients both face to face and over the phone;
- Working towards KPIs and achieving sales targets.
- A Degree qualification;
- A solid stable work history within recruitment (either a 360 role or within a business development capacity);
- A positive tenacious attitude and a passion for success;
- Evidence of a track record of success;
- Strong communication skills.
The success of the Senior Recruitment Consultant can also be assessed by the achievement of many of the company sales incentives that we have to offer, including: company trips, our monthly reward lunches at top class restaurants, company car scheme, several spot prizes for excellent performances and an uncapped commission structure where €150k to €200k earnings are realistic and achievable.
Training - We will provide an excellent platform for success for every member of the recruitment and business development team by supporting you through our award winning training and development programme. Our training programme covers business development techniques and business skills and processes that will enhance your life, your wealth and your future, as well as having the opportunity to progress further within our award winning business.
The programme operates within a skills matrix which helps to quickly identify areas for development, allocate the appropriate resources and track immediate improvement to enable better sales results.
As soon as you start your role within Amoria Bond, you are given tangible objectives to help you focus on achieving the next level on your career ladder. When applicable, successful consultants enter in to our Management training programme where mentoring and leadership skills are enhanced and observed by our T&D team.
Amoria Bond is a dynamic, fast-paced Recruitment Consultancy with global offices throughout Europe and Asia and work with clients spanning across over 20 countries.
We believe in providing incentives for all of our employees and this business development role is no exception. We have multiple sales conferences every year to five star destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas and Cannes. We have monthly rewards for high achievers and we also provide personal incentives to achieve personal ambitions through out unrivalled, uncapped commission scheme. We believe in motivating all members of staff by fully understanding your personal ambitions and life goals!
It is no surprise that Amoria Bond has won numerous awards for excellence across the past seven years. This year we have already been named the ‘Best Recruitment Business’ and received the award for ‘Best In-House Training’ at the Global Recruiter Industry Awards in Europe and Asia Pacific, alongside many other accolades.
- Generating new business by identifying and targeting companies within the IT or Power & Energy sector;<\/li>\r\n
- Booking and attending meetings with potential clients;<\/li>\r\n
- Next step in career is to develop a team of recruitment consultants and sales executives;<\/li>\r\n
- Negotiating terms and conditions with clients both face to face and over the phone;<\/li>\r\n
- Working towards KPIs and achieving sales targets.<\/li>\r\n<\/ul>",
"name": "Amoria Bond",
"logo": "https:\/\/recque.jmgapi.com\/uploads\/images\/logos\/amoria bond web_a.png"
"streetAddress": "Keizersgracht 270",
"postalCode": "1016 EV",
- A Degree qualification;<\/li>\r\n
- A solid stable work history within recruitment (either a 360 role or within a business development capacity);<\/li>\r\n
- A positive tenacious attitude and a passion for success;<\/li>\r\n
- Evidence of a track record of success;<\/li>\r\n
- Strong communication skills.<\/li>\r\n<\/ul>" }