Opus Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for ambitious, intelligent and highly motivated Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultants to join our award winning team in our Amsterdam office.
As a Senior/Principal Consultant you will be responsible for new business generation, building/maintaining relationships with clients and candidates and becoming a vertical market specialist. We will be looking to develop you into a team lead role. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Consultant to progress quickly into management.
As an Senior/Principal Consultant you will have 12 months minimum experience on either a permanent or contract desk.
You will be responsible for your own billings, this is a 360 recruitment role where you will bring on new clients and develop/maintain strong relationships whilst also dealing with candidates.
Experience of working within the IT market would be advantageous however previous recruitment experience in any sector would be considered. This opportunity will ideally suit an experienced Consultant looking for career development in to a leadership/management role.
We are looking for consultants with a mature, self driven approach as we really will give you the flexibility to be in charge of your own desk.
You will have solid commercial acumen and the ambition and drive to develop new client relationships with the continual support of a successful and ambitious company. You will have a persuasive personality with good communication, written, verbal and presentation skills.
The Incentives and Rewards:
- Our commission scheme is up to 35%, is uncapped and is payable on everything you bill
- We have our own dedicated team of highly experienced on-site trainers that offer a unique training programme specifically designed to support the development of senior staff
- A fun, lively office in Amsterdam
- Genuine career opportunities (clear, structured and achievable progression to Management/Directorship, new brands, new offices etc)
- We have a grown up attitude to recruitment, we allow you to run your own business from your desk, allowing you to work with a huge array of big name clients
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- Trips away (Madrid, skiing, Las Vegas) as well as day incentives - go carting, golf, spa days etc
- Porsche challenge
Salary and benefits:
Your basic pay will depend on your previous experience and personal billings. This will rise every quarter you hit target as well as with each promotion.
Additional benefits include:
- Up to 33 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Mortgage Savings Fund (Opus will contribute an additional 25% to your savings over a 2 year period)
- Travel to work scheme
- Car allowance scheme
- Use of Company Wellness Retreat in Italy
- International Relocation and Deployment Opportunities
- 2 annual CSR days
- Paid Sabbaticals
Opus Professional Services Group are going through a huge transition of growth (currently tracking at over 60% for 2016) and are looking for experienced recruiters to join the team at a senior level in our core IT brand, Opus Recruitment Solutions
We offer swift, structured career progression to Directorship supported by our in house L&D team of highly experienced trainers, a lucrative uncapped commission structure (up to 35% with no threshold) and the opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the industry (consultants running contract books over 20K GPPW and over 350K on perm!)
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Opus Recruitment ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant bij Opus Recruitment.