Sales Representative (partner sales) BeNeLux - Alkmaar bij Betty Blocks
- Finding and qualifying new leads for Betty Blocks through various types of media and our smart lead finding method (no cold calling);
- Spot opportunities in the market and proactively try to convey them into sales qualified leads;
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence;
- Give platform demos to (potential) partners;
- Explain our story by phone after e-mail contact and schedule an appointment with the prospect;
- Keeping leads organized and actively following up;
- Supporting the Partner Manager and Channel Sales Manager during appointments and giving demos on the Betty Blocks platform.
- High professional education and thinking level;
- Experience with sales (proven experience e.g. relevant jobs)
- Knowledge of IT and software is nice but not a must;
- Starters and more experienced colleagues are welcome;
- A good command of the English (and Dutch) language.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have strong communication skills and are able to perfectly convey a message;
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration;
- You want to be the best, love a challenge and like to score;
- If something doesn’t work out, you’ll find 5 ways to make it work anyway;
- You can work independently and are responsible;
What do we offer?
- Wide-ranging possibilities to develop your own ideas and talents;
- Of course, good primary and secondary working conditions (MacBook, pension plan, bonus, training with a personal trainer and 25 vacation days);
- A group of friends and frequent team and corporate outings: theme parties, festivals, Friday afternoon drinks (we love it all!);
- Next to your direct colleagues, there are over 100 others colleagues in the building who you meet daily during the catered lunch;
- A brand new office in Alkmaar;
Wait, what is Betty Blocks?
Betty Blocks is one of the most rapidly growing tech-companies in The Netherlands, winner of the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Race, and recognized globally by market research and analyst firms. With our innovative no-code platform (which we developed ourselves) we’re able to build tailor-made business applications in a very short time. This is all done without the end user having to write a single line of code. Nowadays, we build applications with a wide variety of purposes for companies around the world. We do this for enterprise companies, public authorities, banks and insurance companies, but also for SMEs.