Trainee Recruitment Consultant bij Amoria BondTopvacature
The career of a recruitment consultant is challenging, rewarding and fast paced; the harder you work, the more successful you will be.
You are required to manage the whole recruitment process through activities such as:
- Sales and business development (acquisition) within the Benelux Marketplace;
- Negotiating contracts in both English and Dutch;
- Advertising for and interviewing candidates;
- Arranging client interviews and taking feedback;
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business.
- An interest in a commercially based, target driven environment;
- B2B sales experience for 6-12 months;
- To be goal-oriented and motivated for personal and financial growth;
- Drive to develop a career;
- Strong fluency (both written and spoken) in Dutch or German or French or a Scandinavian language;
- Fluency in English;
- HBO education or similar;
- To live in Amsterdam or close vicinity.
- One of the best commission models in the market;
- Become a €100k earner within 2-3 years;
- Mapped out career progression – fast-track to management – leadership programme;
- Intensive and award-winning training and coaching program;
- Internal competitions & recognition;
- Company car scheme;
- Company holidays to 5*destinations;
- Monthly lunches in top venues;
- Weekly office “borrel”;
- Working at an “A* location” in Amsterdam.
Amoria Bond is a dynamic, fast-paced Recruitment Consultancy with global offices throughout Europe and Asia and work with clients spanning across over 20 countries.
We believe in providing incentives for all of our employees and this business development role is no exception. We have multiple sales conferences every year to five star destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas and Cannes. We have monthly rewards for high achievers and we also provide personal incentives to achieve personal ambitions through out unrivalled, uncapped commission scheme. We believe in motivating all members of staff by fully understanding your personal ambitions and life goals!
It is no surprise that Amoria Bond has won numerous awards for excellence across the past seven years. This year we have already been named the ‘Best Recruitment Business’ and received the award for ‘Best In-House Training’ at the Global Recruiter Industry Awards in Europe and Asia Pacific, alongside many other accolades.