Delivery Consultant in the Blue tribe bij Arrows GroupTopvacature
The blue tribe is the fundamental delivery tribe within Arrows Group, it's globally spread and represented by individuals who are different in a lot of ways but united by the ambition to be a specialist in scouting and recruiting talent for our rather unique client portfolio.
Working as a delivery consultant in the blue tribe means that you're working neatly together with your colleagues that manage and partner with major clients. You'll deliver into these accounts with specialists from your own build network. But the real challenge is to use your gained skills to find specialists for our Portfolio Clients that have amazing potential for our company. Building these Portfolio Clients up from scratch to a potential major account is where you'll gain ownership and experience in the delivery process.
Achieving these ambitious goals is of course not simple and requires hard work, training, failure and determination. But the most important thing is ambition, as our goals are also very ambitious.
Your daily tasks:
- Understand job specifications with your colleagues
- Ensure all needed information and requirements is available
- From the job specifications build a profile and market this on multiple channels
- Speak to candidates from our network that match the profile to inform about the interesting opportunities at our clients
- Perform high quality and professional technical and personal qualification conversations with candidates
- Match the profile with one or multiple roles and make the introduction to the client
- Managing the candidate through the whole interview and hopefully hiring process.
- Step out of our comfortable office towards candidate meetings and tech meetups
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent written but mostly verbal communication skills
- Being able to process new information quickly and implement this in your work
- Understand that networking is a key part of your work
- Get work done with an entrepreneurial mindset, and realizing goals your own way
- You speak and write English and Dutch on business level
- In for a bit of fun, drinks and nice lunches
- Team player and future role model
What do we offer?
Joining Arrows Group in this exciting time means becoming part of a busy, growing, successful but most important fun company. We work closely together in dedicated teams that all work on a different aspect of our business, but we celebrate our successes and achievements together. So basically what we're all about is building a good career whilst having fun. Your start at Arrows Group is paired with an intensive training course, to get you up to speed and packed with all the tools you need to build that awesome career. The rest is up to you, as we do not believe there is only one way to do it! We would like to hear your story and how you will orchestrate your own career within Arrows Group.
Arrows Group is actief in de private sector als een gespecialiseerd recruitment bedrijf sinds 2003. Het bedrijf heeft circa 80 werknemers verdeeld over de UK (London) en Europa (Amsterdam). Door de jaren heen hebben wij een loyaal en divers klantenbestand opgebouwd, in binnen- en buitenland. Onze klanten profiteren van onze uitzonderlijk diepgaande markt kennis, gecombineerd met de speciale wijze van benaderen naar onze kandidaten, zodat wij de perfecte match kunnen maken met de gevraagde vaardigheden.
Arrows Group is een lid van de Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) en Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC), met een diepgaande focus op verbeteringen van bedrijfsprocessen heeft dit geresulteerd tot de ISO 9001 certificering van het BSI. Hiernaast zijn wij er trots op dat wij behoren tot ‘Best Companies To Work For’ en met 2 sterren bekroond zijn voor goed werkgeversschap.